To be a centre of choice and inspiration for English language education
To motivate our learners to communicate with confidence
To build up the attitudes, 21st century skills and knowledge of learners so they can become more independent in thought and action as well as being more culturally aware and cooperative in their communication with others.
OUR PRIDE VALUES
We take PRIDE in our five shared values. They form a key component of our strategic planning process which drives the Centre’s business direction. They are reflected in our objectives, policies, procedures and processes and help us to synergise in our daily work activities. Here we define what they are and what value they have for us in our day to day work.
- Professionalism is the execution of competency and reliability. We value professionalism because we believe in doing the right thing for our learners.
- Respect is treating others as you would like to be treated. We value respect as our success ultimately depends on the quality of our relationships with our students, staff and stakeholders
Professionalism and Respect are the founding values upon which our Centre’s educational philosophy is based.
Our Spirit comes from our integrity and dynamism.
- Integrity is doing what we say and being held accountable for our words and actions. We value integrity to ensure the name of the Centre always inspires trust.
- Dynamism is demonstrating a can-do attitude in our daily work activities. We value dynamism as it is the positive energy that propels us towards realizing our mission and vision.
At the apex of these four values is our core value of Excellence.
- Excellence is the habitual pursuit of continual improvement. As educators, we value excellence as we are committed to learning and to continually improving our courses and services to serve our customers better.
OUR OPEN CULTURE
Based on our shared values, we are committed to building a culture for our staff, stakeholders and students which is Open, Positive, Enabling and Nurturing.